Monday, November 19, 2007

Week10#23 Is This Really The End???

Wow!!!!!! What a journey we have traveled. From the very first click I was very unsure that I could even do the frist exercise. I relied on my friends to struggle through some of the challenges that laid ahead for me. I am so glad that I completed this exercise. There have been so many different ones that I loved. i really loved making my own mini me. Library Elf has to be one of my favorites. The way it is set up is great. Everything I need to know is there on one screen. It will even lets you know when you have something that is going to be late in the next few days. Getting to go through the the different websites for downloading music, books etc was a great adventure. At some point I would like to sit down and go through some of the different ones and really explore all they have to offer. Flickr was one of the most frustrating ones I did. It was so hard to do and I felt at times like giving up. hopefully, there will be a time when this program will be introduced again and we can take a ride through new technology together. Thank you to my friends that helped me through this journey.

No comments:

My Blogger Panel 2

My Blogger Panel

My Blogger Panel