Thursday, November 15, 2007

Week 9 # 22 Downloadable Media

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the fact that you can download books right at the computer. I found so many I did a little surfing on Librivox. I found it pretty easy to access items but don't like the idea that you hav eto share personal info. So on to my next adventure. i then went to Wowio and stopped. I wanted to register to see what all they had. Several ways were to use a credit card(which stated that you would not be charged) or scan your driver's license. I will not be doing any of those choices. So on to my next stop. i went to Hcpl's site. I must site by fat my favorite. Very easy to access and on my lots of titles. I will spend more time in the next few days and download several titles to check out. As I was doing this exercise I thought how nice this is for those who do not drive or perhaps can not see very well. What better use of a computer than to download a book and listen at your convience through a computer. Yes thsi should be a site that everyone wants to keep going back to.

No comments:

My Blogger Panel 2

My Blogger Panel

My Blogger Panel