Monday, November 12, 2007

Week 9 # 20 Discover You Tube & other video sharing sites

I decided to do a search of libraries. I found this really great site called Library of the Future. It is about the Stanford University Library. On it you will find all the latest technology that the library has to offer. Something I found incredible was that they had teamed up with Google. With the help of Google they were hoping to have over 8,000,000 books online to view. They also talked about with all the latest technology available at the library, they would be able to do research quicker. Along with that students would be able to access more sites than ever before. I did spend a little time looking at other videos. i must say that I am not surprised by what is there for all to view. All you have to do is pick a topic and there is a video waiting for you to view.

No comments:

My Blogger Panel 2

My Blogger Panel

My Blogger Panel