Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Week 9 #21 Podcasts, Smodcasts

I really enjoyed Podcasts. There are so many subjects to explore. It is like being at a conference without actually being there. After looking around for awhile I decided on the podcast Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul: The Real Deal Challenges. The young lady that was being interviewed was explaining about being published in the Chicken Soup series. How cool to hear how excited she was. Hopefully other teens will listen to this and be inspired to try their hand at writing. With so much exposurer of video games, it was refreshing to listen to a teen talk about her love for poems and how she hopes to get more published. We can only hope this will encourage other teens to pick up the book and read what she wrote.

No comments:

My Blogger Panel 2

My Blogger Panel

My Blogger Panel