Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sound#26 Making (or listening to)Music Together

Oh yes, the wonders of music for all. It is a new year after all, so more challenges await us all. I started will MOG to see how hard this task would be. After signing in I was off to see what the world was listening to. Of course I was not surprised to note that very few, (ok none at all) artists were anyone that I even remotely heard of. After a few attempts I finally came across some artists that I love to listen to.I really enjoyed reading what others think of certain artists. i know that I have said it before, but it is so cool to go onto the internet, find a song, listen to it, download it to your phone and it is yours with just a click. I like how easy it became on MOG to discover other artists and people that had similar interests. If you want to connect with others with common music interest, MOG and other sites like it are the place to go. I decided not to go the route of making my own music. I will save that for another time when I want to really challenge myself.

No comments:

My Blogger Panel 2

My Blogger Panel

My Blogger Panel