Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Spring Cleaning # 28 Don't Clog up Expensive Cyberspace

I beleive that this will be a much needed exercise for all of us. I am all about keeping things organizrd and clutter free. GTD had some really good points. One the the important topics was to take action on things and not jsut let them sit there. When I read my emails I make a point to delete the ones I will never need again. Of course I also immediately go into the deleted file and delete that as well. Maybe some of you forget to actually delete the deleted ones. Very important step to cleaning up cyberspace. I went to Google and set up a mock calendar. Very easy to do especially for someone like me who is finally becoming a little more computer savy. The setup is very nice and has lots of extras. How nice to have something pop up to remind you of an important date coming up. I already have a calendar thur my work email and will probably use it more. Thanks for having this exercise for all. It is a must needed and importnt task that we must all do!!

No comments:

My Blogger Panel 2

My Blogger Panel

My Blogger Panel