Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Cleaning # 29 Email

Everyday, all around us emails are being sent out. Some are very important, others funny and lots are just a big waste of time. What we forget to do is get rid of the old, move whats important and delete the rest. I started several months ago on my personal email to delete unnecessary emails. One day I opened up my email and got this big warning. Yur email box is at capacity and cannot accept anymore at this time. I could not beleive it. What I failed to realize that I needed to start deleting old mail. But, wait there is one more step. After deleting those, I then had to go back and delete from the trash. I have now started deleting as soon as I see one that I don't need. It is so time consuming to have to continue to look at all these emails that will never be needed again. I love this exercise, because it is so important to leave space for those items that are important to come through and get rid of the spam ones that seem to be passed from person to person. It is kinda like a chain letter. I try to never forward sonething that someone else has sent me if I know that it is really kinda silly and not needed to take up space. I encourage all to adopt the habit of cleaning up your emails and not to give out your email to someone that will only abuse it to send spam!!!!

No comments:

My Blogger Panel 2

My Blogger Panel

My Blogger Panel