Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Week5 # 12 The Library "ELF"

This was so easy to do. I really like the way it is set up. There is a calendar right there on the front page and below it your list of books. I like how it is broken up in different catagories. With just a quick glance I can see what may be overdue, how many holds I am waiting for etc. As you are looking at your account, you can also browse other lists such as amazon and book clubs. What a great set up. Very easy to read and all your information is right there in front of you. You don't have to go to different screens to see what books are overdue and what holds are not filled yet. As you can tell, I like the Library "ELF". Even on the calendar it tells you that you have late books, and on a particular day that you have items due. Very user friendly.

No comments:

My Blogger Panel 2

My Blogger Panel

My Blogger Panel