Monday, October 22, 2007

Week 7 #16

I looked at the library Wiki. I like the idea that there is a place to share ideas from other libraries. As others have stated with wikis others can edit, share ideas and also give opinions. This could present a problem with people getting their opinion out there and causing others to become offended. I don't know if letting just anyone have access to a website to do whatever they want with it. It seems like the website would be forever being edited The flip side is that there is so much info out there about differnet subjects for all to see. I like the idea of sharing ideas about a particular subject and having the website continually having updated materials on there. Also there is help from others with similar interest willing to put their research right there for all to look. Overall I like wikis for the vast info at a click of a button. Thruout this exercise I have found so many new technologies that I did not know existed, but I have very little time to really benefit from it. Maybe at a later date I can go back on my own time and really explore what the 23 things has to offer. I have found this to be time consuming at times and frustrating that I cannot take my time to really do all the exercises .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you harley girl about the frustration of not having time to to do all the exercises. It's really frustrating when you know others seem to have the time.

My Blogger Panel 2

My Blogger Panel

My Blogger Panel