Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Week 6 # 14 Technorati

Ok so here is another tool to surf the internet. I looked at the most popular ones that everyone was looking at and realized this is really just another way to see what everyone else is looking at. No wonder people stay on the computer for hours and days at a time. I did like to see what others thought was the most popular sites. Of course there is myspace and face book which every teen is very familiar with. I did look around at the splash news on line and saw that there was 323, 778 hits for Britney Spears. Wow is that amazing. We are more interested in what a famous?? person is doing than maybe how to treat diseases or helping our world be a better place . Just a thought.I wish that I had more time to do this exercise. I would love to spend time putting in a topic and seeing all the info out there about it. I am finding that as we do each exercise more info is there for us, but I barely have time to do my homework. The pressure is on to finish before the next assignment is waiting. I did try to open up the most popular videos, but I could not get it to open. Does anybody find it weird that at a click of a button everything you have ever wondered about a subject is right there for you to see? Just remeber that you could become addicted and spend days sitting in front of a screen .

No comments:

My Blogger Panel 2

My Blogger Panel

My Blogger Panel