Monday, October 15, 2007

Week 6 # 13 Del.icio.us

I did look at the tutorial but it was a little hard to follow. I have decided not to set up an account, because I have so many now that I cannot keep track of one more. I went in to see what others had tagged and found a vast number of subjects. Very interesting. I put in ancestors to see what resources I would pull up and was surprised to see over 2,000 resources to use. Is was kinda cool to see what someone else has tagged that was not just about ancestors. You could spend hours just looking at what everyone has posted. The only resources I knew about were ancestory.com and heritagequest.com, so with del.cio.us, I will be able to find many more and look at what others are using.

No comments:

My Blogger Panel 2

My Blogger Panel

My Blogger Panel