Wednesday, May 28, 2008

#38 Console Gaming

One of my all time favorite games was Burger Time. I remember playing it on Intelivison. That was THE game back in the day. Of course now, no one even knows what that is. I have heard so much about the Wi. Great system for being a part of the game. The games are a little pricey and the system is hard to find. i love the 360 though. My older son just had to have the system. So off we went to find one several months back. He now has to rent every new game there is. I can tell ya that i don't really care about the systems, since I have so much other things going on, but I do like the idea of having a system in the library for our patrons. Whatever it takes to get people in the library. They will discover others things a library has to offer once they are there. Bring on the systems!!!

No comments:

My Blogger Panel 2

My Blogger Panel

My Blogger Panel