Monday, May 12, 2008

#36 The Wide World of Online Role Playing

I am very familiar with online role playing games. My two older sons are addicted to them. They play WOW everyday sometimes all day into the wee hours. For about $40 every couple of months you have unlimited access to the game. Thru playing with others you become a little familiar with each other. Isn't it funny that someone can spend hours at the computer playing games with others from around the world. What happened to the days when children would pull out a board game and play with their friends. I have also heard that thru playing the games online, people have gotten to know each other and some have even met in person. I did look around at the website but I have no desire to play games online. Of course for others I know that it is very popular and very competitive.

No comments:

My Blogger Panel 2

My Blogger Panel

My Blogger Panel