Wednesday, April 9, 2008

#32 Current Events

This could be a really fun exercise if you could explore all 100 sites. I went to mapmsg.com to send a smoke signal. It was so cool. The smoke signal spelled out I love mapmsg.com. I would encurage others to take some time and really look at all the different links. Technology as come so far, that you don't even have to speak to a person to get hotel reservations or book a flight. I don't know about you, but I like speaking to a personn.http://globalincidentmap.com/home.php Here is the link I went to. What a cool map. It shows you what is going on all over the world. Anything from an accident to a bomb overseas is shown on the map. This would be very cool to have if you were traveling and wanted to know what to expect .

No comments:

My Blogger Panel 2

My Blogger Panel

My Blogger Panel